[thelist] Scheduling production people... HELP

Robin Hastings robin at rhastings.net
Fri Apr 20 09:34:09 CDT 2001

I'm biting the bullet and presenting our new site for critiques! At the
library I work for, I have teamed up with a graphic designer (print mostly)
to completely redesign our web site. The target launch date is Monday -
AGGGH!!  The old site is 3 years old (it predates me!) and is horrible, so
anything will be an improvement, but I'd still like to get opinions about
how this new site looks, navigates, functions and works in various browsers.
Our target audience probably uses from 56K modems to cable modems (very
popular in this area) and has reasonably recent computers. We've tried to
design for 800 x 600 and up, with at least a nod to web-safe colors. Any
comments you can make would be greatly appreciated. I've tested in IE 5.5
and Netscape 6.0 (PC), and the graphic designer has tested on her Mac (no
idea what browser she uses!). I'd love to hear how this site looks in the
4.0 browsers! Thanks for everything in advance!!

http://207.160.148.219/  (Missouri River Regional Library)

Robin Hastings
Public Computer Center Coordinator
hastingsr at mrrl.org