messages sent "on behalf of Sulasmin Suruji" (WAS RE: [thelist] Bandwidth "control" utility?)

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at takingitglobal.org
Fri Apr 20 11:12:42 CDT 2001

Re: messages sent "on behalf of Sulasmin Suruji"

Would the admins [in their infinite wisdom] consider *not* passing on
messages that merely quote a previous message and tack on the "get your
free Yahoo! Mail here" footer?

It's jus' getting kinda annoying...

:P

....and I can only imagine how pi**ed off the digest subscribers will
be... Which brings me to another point... I regularly delete messages
that quote the digest issue and article number... Folks on digest
*please* heed the admins... It would be nice to read in the subject line
which thread you are responding to.. And that duzn't mean which number!

Thanks,

Martin Kuplens-Ewart
http://www.graphicist.com

Let's face the obvious. Yesterday we were nerds. Today we're
the cognitive elite. Let's conquer. - Chester G. Edwards