[thelist] Same Song, Different Verse

Sean Preston razorwise at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 15:35:50 CDT 2001

Hey ColdFusion Junkies,

Spoke with my chief regarding the middleware problem I queried you guys about previously (i.e. I
need to have a web front-end and pass data back and forth to DB2.  Anyone have experience with
this, and, if so, where do I begin?  Additionally, what kind of response time can I expect?  I
recall from the Allaire site something about setting up a Coldfusion Server locally for developer
purposes.  Is that correct?

I'm running Win NT 4.0, 800mhz, with 256 megs ram.

TIA,

Sean Preston