[thelist] Justification for Proper Scoping?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Sun Apr 22 05:49:12 CDT 2001

>  You will have to check for yourself the ColdFusion
>  precedence between the variable coming off the url and
>  form. I may have it backwards--though my point is the
>  same. You still lose the ability to be dogmatic and
>  controlling, which is what really brings a smile to most
>  programmers' faces.

I'm not quite clear on what you mean. Are you suggesting that the
emphasis that I place on (what I consider being a good discipline)
correctly scoping a variables is wasted time, due to Cold Fusion's
flexible handling of the matter?
--

Frank Marion                      Loofah Communications
frank at loofahcom.com               http://www.loofahcom.com