[thelist] anonymous domain registration?

Julia Frizzell Julia_Frizzell at brown.edu
Mon Apr 23 12:16:47 CDT 2001

At 9:41 AM -0700 4/23/01, A. Erickson wrote:
>Does anyone have any resources/information about getting a domain set up
>anonymously? I know that this may be a touchy subject but I'm researching
>for a friend.

What do you mean by anonymous? So that if someone does a Whois it
doesn't turn up their name?

Do what Anthony suggested ... hotmail/yahoo account, PO Box, use a
company name not a personal name, etc. Shouldn't be TOO hard.

If it's something else, I'll need more information.

Julia Frizzell                        http://www.netspace.org/~glyneth
julia_frizzell at brown.edu                   http://www.theblackroad.org
glyneth at netspace.org                                      ICQ: 8458071
"No, your other right." Zoe, http://www.sluggy.com