[thelist] Frustration with Outlook & TheList

J. Blanchard jay.blanchard at thermon.com
Mon Apr 23 12:53:41 CDT 2001

I have Outlook set for 'plain text' now and it sends two content types in the message header, one text, one html.

I have searched TechNet, MS's site, all to no avail :(

Jay Blanchard
Web Engineer
Thermon Industries
1.800.820.HEAT x327

Developers fear these words when used in this order -- "I'm from Redmond & I am here to help."

---
Does anyone know of a way to make sure that MS Outlook sends only Plain Text messages without placing any 'content type=text/HTML' in the header?

you need to set outlook to reply in plain text only.
Go to "Tool" "Options"
Then click on the "mail format" tab.
You will see a place to change it to plain text.

Brad
---