[fwd] RE: [thelist] Making Mock-Ups

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at thermon.com
Mon Apr 23 14:31:42 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

I agree, when doing quick mock-ups I will often resort to any one of three
graphics programs that will allow me to perform some sort of pseudo-rapid
development. Not all of those three generate any code, but usually (with a
little forthought) I can layout design quickly once approved by the
client.

<tip>Do not over complicate tables in database design, documentation (if
you
are kind enough to perform that act for others that follow behaind you)
will
also be needlessly complicated. K.I.S.S. applies to all database
structures.
</tip>

Jay Blanchard
Web Engineer (Means I wear more than one hat, we all do)
Thermon Industries
1.800.820.HEAT x327