[thelist] Frustration with Outlook & TheList

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Mon Apr 23 16:03:23 CDT 2001

"J. Blanchard" wrote:
> "Plain Text", all of the options for "plain text" have been selected. .djc. sent me back a header showing the content type lines from my messages and there are 2 content type lines, one for plain text, one for html. Hence the message cannot go straight to the list as this line gets the message booted. I am using Outlook 2000 (I think I failed to mention that before).

You know I had a similar frustrating experience with Outlook 2000 -
*all* my settings appeared to be for sending plaintext, but when I would
mail, er, mail to myself it was always in html format. It seemed to
happen randomly, but it simply was not seeming to respect the
configuration as set.

Luckily a few weeks later I quit that job.

I wonder if it might be an Exchange issue? Or something else?

And I guess there's always the standard "uninstall, then reinstall"
advice.

Outlook does not work and play well with others in my experience. But
then some people love it.

Go figure.

	- Joe <http://artlung.com/>
Joe Crawford ||||||||||||||       mailto:jcrawford at avencom.com