[thelist] dedicated host recommendation

Ritwik Patra patra at poboxes.com
Mon Apr 23 23:24:32 CDT 2001

You can contact Mr. Prabhu Mahapatra of AIOL.COM
(prabhu at aiol.com). They are able to provide you dedicated
Cobalt server at a very cheap cost. We at deepalaya.org
using their service for more than 1 year and we are very
satisfied with them.

Thanks and regards.

Ritwik Patra

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a dedicated web host?  I remember coming across a great
> deal a few months ago that was only $99/month for a Cobalt RaQ 3.  I've been
> to hostsearch.com and can't seem to find it anywhere, although there are a
> few others listed there for about the same price.  My requirements are a 10
> gig drive, ~128 megs RAM and root access.  I'll take it from there :)
>
> Dave

Deepalaya is the largest operational Non Profit organisation
in Delhi working for over 35000 children and their families.
Visit us at http://www.deepalaya.org
Sponsor A Deepalaya Child
http://www.deepalaya.org/sponsor/index.html
Join Deepalaya Discussion Board to raise compelling social
issues http://www.deepalaya.org/deepboard.html
Send Free E Greetings from
http://www.deepalaya.org/greetings/index.html