[thelist] Photo Gallery Hosting

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Tue Apr 24 08:06:42 CDT 2001

Anyone have a recommendation on a free photo gallery hosting site, like
Yahoo Photo?  I work with several non-profits who would like to post
snapshots periodically using their digital camera. (trying to keep their
costs low and this fairly mundane task out of my inbox).  Would like to find
someone that allows a little more customization than Yahoo.  Suggestions?

Thanks,

Norman
www.craftedsolutions.com

<tip>
It's amazing what can be removed from a photo using the rubber stamp tool in
Photoshop with very little effort.  Recently I have removed power lines,
fences, garden hoses, dust, scratches, and even automobiles.  Your clients
will be astonished.  Of course, as with all tools, there are limitations,
but give it a try and you will have another great skill to add to your
resume.
</tip>