[thelist] Windows FTP clients?

Mark Groen markgroen at telus.net
Tue Apr 24 19:39:30 CDT 2001

Just downloaded smartFTP and connected in about five minutes. Works great as
far as I am concerned, windows like gui.
http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10064-100-4538417.html
I still like WS_FTPPro there is LE for free, available everywhere. Both
versions from IPSwitch site or ftpPlanet:
http://www.ftpplanet.com/download.htm