[thelist] resume submit form

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed Apr 25 13:14:20 CDT 2001

You have the options wrap="[hard][soft][off]" - I thought I had a
bookmark that explained and showed how these work differently in
Netscape and IE, but can't find it.

This is from <http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/html/tagpages/t/textarea.htm>:

Off - No word wrapping to the textarea window occurs - if lines
extend beyond the width of the textarea they will not wrap. Lines are
sent exactly as typed. DEFAULT in Netscape
Soft - Text is displayed with wordwrapping to the textarea enabled,
but these wrap points are not transmitted upon submittal as
returns/linefeeds. DEFAULT in Internet Explorer
Hard - Text is displayed with wordwrapping to the textarea enabled,
and these wrap points are preserved upon submittal.

--
- Erik Mattheis

http://gozz.com/
(612) 827 3963