[thelist] Access, Jet, ODBC and DSNLess connections

Bruce Heerssen bheerssen at visualbridge.tv
Wed Apr 25 16:06:37 CDT 2001

The latest MDAC (Microsoft Data Access Component) from microsoft will have the driver you need. There is no reason to install Access
on the server, in case you are wondering. If access 2k is already on the server, then you have the odbc driver you need already and
there is probably no need for the MDAC.

Consult the docs for installation instructions. As I recall, the procedure was pretty painless.

http://www.microsoft.com/data/download.htm

I hope that is indeed your problem, because that one is easy to fix.

hth

- Bruce