[thelist] Tables in Macs

Pete Prodoehl pete.prodoehl at cygnusinteractive.com
Thu Apr 26 07:51:45 CDT 2001

Netscape 4.x under Mac OS 9 (or lower) tends to render large, complex tables
slowly. Other than that I've seen problems when authors don't take into
account that things like drop-down menus may make tables much wider than
then anticipated under the Mac OS.

Got a url for the page? We could take a look...

Pete

For more information about Cygnus Business Media, please visit our
Web site at www.cygnusb2b.com