[thelist] OT: Job Market

Johannah Hubal johannah at hubal.com
Thu Apr 26 09:05:31 CDT 2001

The job market in Boston is still pretty good. Though I think I did the
smart thing - I did contract work last year when the money was good, and
when it started to get harder to find contracts (late last fall) I started
looking for a perm job. I started this job (as the only designer at a
full-service firm) on January 2nd. I'll eventually get to build the
department up the way I want it. And there are lots of talented folks to
choose from, a nice thing from this side of the fence.

We're aggressively hiring for two positions: an extremely senior
applications architect and an extremely senior project manager, if anyone
wants to work a couple of miles north of Boston. =)

--Johannah.