[thelist] Staving Off Photo Thieves

bryce johnson bryce at popped.com
Thu Apr 26 22:04:24 CDT 2001

We used a product called (safeimage) that made the images into tiny java
applets that can only be run off the registered domain  for a site that I
did for a client.

http://www.mclarenphoto.com

It's kinda lame, it only adds about 3k to the size of the image and it
renders surprising fast for Java. We told him one screen grab and your toast
however.

bryce