[thelist] Updating Flash

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Fri Apr 27 06:56:16 CDT 2001

As far as I know, you'll need to find the .fla file in which to make the
change, then select Test Movie which generates another .swf file, then
select Publish Settings and make the necessary choices before publishing.
Sharon

Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com