[thelist] CSS question: remove space under heading tags?

Charles Roper reachme at charlesroper.co.uk
Fri Apr 27 08:26:31 CDT 2001

> I should add that a possible workaround is to use <div> tags instead of
> the required element such as <hx>, since the default margins on divs are
> zero. Although this works, it spoils the structure of the page, so I
> would recommend actually doing it unless you absolutely necessary.

Yes, this was the reason I was asking. I'm keen to work more on seperating
style and structure and I'm attemting to use as few work-arounds and <span>
tags as possible.

Anyone else know of any other bugs/hacks/issues and/or any websites
regarding space around elements that are worth discussing?

Many thanks

-Charles Roper