[thelist] Rollover that changes to an animation that loops only once

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at takingitglobal.org
Sat Apr 28 13:13:28 CDT 2001

The danger with having the browser re-download the image every time is
that you would end up with an increase in bandwidth... Every time
someone accidentally mouses over the image, they have to download
again... Just doesn't seem like the most useful method...

...why not design the mouseOver animation so that the last cell is
identical to the first..... Have something of a cyclical animation...
Hmm...

...did you specify the loop attribute in the img src?

...just trying to think of other possibilities that would cause the
shkrewup...

Heh

hthsomewhat

Martin Kuplens-Ewart
http://www.graphicist.com

Let's face the obvious. Yesterday we were nerds. Today we're
the cognitive elite. Let's conquer. - Chester G. Edwards