[thelist] Online documentation

Kristina Floyd kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 03:46:42 CDT 2001

Sharon,

 Having the choice is always nice though (imho).  And *.pdf's arn't exactly
 difficult to make, (not in my experience anyway) especially if the formatting has already been done
 in a word file.  Should be just a matter of printing to Acrobat
 PDFWriter (or something else that creates *.pdfs - but I have only
 used Acrobat PDFWriter)

 HtH

--

 :-]k[-: