[thelist] html-kit/homesite stability (was: (homesite edit mode))

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jonathon.swiderski at oberlin.edu
Tue May 1 09:43:36 CDT 2001

> I shelled out the bucks for Homesite only to discover my nice, new
> machine  /still/ crashes -- back to HKit by http://www.chami.com/

actually, i've found html-kit to be one of the worst offenders in this
regard. . . HTML-Kit has various little errors that pop-up several times
over an afternoon (usually relating to the ftp built-in) before it finally
implodes entirely. (win98, 128+KB ram, 8+GB HDD available. . .)
fortunately it doesn't usually take anything else with it. and the actual
editor is fine, it's usually just the ftp upload fcn.  and so i still use
it.

--
Jonathon Isaac Swiderski             "Heul, why this interest in me?"
135 W Lorain St OCMR 2678            "You're a poet, Des.
soon: http://www.oberlin.edu/~PAN    jswiders at oberlin.edu