[thelist] Org Chart?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue May 1 21:04:07 CDT 2001

> From: "TFN Nic" <nic at theforce.net>
>
> Anyone knows of a good free org chart program?
> Must run on Windows, but is not required to have an output to the web.

well, typing 'org chart' into download.com gave me three shareware
hits... why not start there?

i'm still trying to figure out why everyone is always looking for free
software... if it's good enough for your business, isn't it good
enough to pay for?  anyway, the point is, don't expect full-featured
packages for free, there's not much fun in building org chart tools
for free...

> and I guess this is a bit off topic, so I might need a tip... of
> course Im drawing a blank...

we'll be waiting...