list confrontations, was: [thelist] Org Chart?

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed May 2 09:02:52 CDT 2001

I think Michele brings up a good point that shows the other side of the
coin.. Sometimes, people really can't afford to pay for software, even
that 'just $30' shareware. Its not that those people are wasting their
time trying to find something for nothing. When you have nothing to
begin with or aren't making money on the project, the one thing its
possible to be liberal with is one's time..

And yes, Andrew, it was bottled water for those ice cubes :)

.djc.