[thelist] Java Applet

Laura J. Rinaldi rinaldi at ihwy.com
Wed May 2 12:24:04 CDT 2001

Hey all,

I asked this a couple of weeks or so ago, and perhaps I wasn't clear,
so let me try again.

I have an applet where you can enter headlines:

see

http://www.without-walls.com/compaq/

for an example.

However, the person who wants to use it now wants to make sure no
headlines stays up longer than a day. Is there a way to set the
applet up to do that? Would it be easier to do something on the page
to make the headlines expire? Right now, I just type the headlines in
a .dat file.

Laura
Sorry, no tips, but this isn't really off topic.
--
"When action grows unprofitable, gather information; when information
grows unprofitable, sleep."