[thelist] Top of page breadcrumb navigation

Alice Hendricks alice at thirdbridge.com
Wed May 2 16:16:36 CDT 2001

Hi, I'm hoping you can refresh my memory here about a thread awhile back
(yes I searched the archive) where someone was commenting on the dynamically
generated sub-navigation that informs users where they are in the site, by
"path" that looks like:

mainpage > section  > sub-section > article > etc.

There were also examples of this in action. If anyone can enlighten me on
the proper terminology and send along some examples I'd be most thankful....

Alice