[thelist] Milwaukee ITEC..

Megan Holbrook meganwh at mediaone.net
Wed May 2 17:52:40 CDT 2001

I just got back from the Milwaukee ITEC, and can *highly* recommend it.
There was a great turnout (if fact I heard two separate people mention
how much better attended it was than Comdex in Chicago). I was running a
booth for a networking organization for IT professionals called
eInnovate, and we had over 200 people register to receive more info
(well, they *were* also registering for a drawing of a couple Microsoft
games or eInnovate mugs...) - at least 85% of them were exactly the
CIO/IT professionals from technology/manufacturing/financial
institutions that we were trying to attract. The show's still on
tomorrow, so if you can attend, you should try to make it.

:) M.