[thelist] breadcrumbs - php

Jacob Stetser lists at icongarden.com
Wed May 2 20:42:51 CDT 2001

There's a typo in the line that contains the Root URL link -- a "<"
instead of a ">" (&lt; instead of an &gt; if the greater and less
than explanation doesn't come through) -

Also the script ends in ?gt; - that's the site's mistake - doesn't
seem to catch that.

I've fixed both problems with the article and hopefully it will be
accepted and back on the site soon :)

Jake
>Hi Cayley
>
>You might want to check that you've got your greater than signs (>)
>and your marked up greater than signs (&gt;) sorted out. I remember
>having some trouble with my browser 'fixing' the markup when I copy
>and pasted the code from that article. Contact me off list if you'd
>like me to email an attachment of it to you.
>
>Best,
>Andrew
>

>>I tried the script featured here
>>http://evolt.org/article/Breadcrumbs_for_PHP_Lovers/17/4455/
>>
>>but it doesn't seem to work (below)
>>
>>http://www.netpaths.net/abc/associations.php
>>
>>any ideas?
>
>--
>Andrew Forsberg
>http://www.thepander.co.nz/

<icongarden at icongarden.com>

Appreciation is a wonderful thing; it makes what is excellent in others
belong to us as well. -Voltaire, philosopher, historian, satirist,
dramatist, and essayist (1694-1778)