Nonprofit Resources (was: list confrontations (was: [thelist] Org Chart?))

Michele Wandrei michele at inthree.com
Wed May 2 22:52:22 CDT 2001

Thank you Tamara and Rudy for your suggestions on Nonprofit resources.  The
www.techsoup.org site is great!  And thanks, head lemur, for your very well
stated case for charity work.  I do appreciate the liberal sharing of
knowledge among list members.  Thank you!

My apologies for the lack of technical tips, but it's very late and my brain
is in standby mode.

<tip type="giving and receiving" author="Michele Wandrei">
The more you give, the more you receive.  If you give from your heart, without
an ulterior motive, you will be rewarded in the long run.  Somehow it always
works out that way.
</tip>
Michele Wandrei
inThree Design