[thelist] quick PHP question - Flash site check

sales at iibiz.com sales at iibiz.com
Thu May 3 21:30:13 CDT 2001

> http://www.linkingsolutions.com/

Sorry - WAY behind on emails today!

I like it!  Very sharp!  And loaded on my dial-up in a snap!

Just two navigational things I'd like to point out:

#1 - I love the way you pull the tab up to fill out the form......but it
took me a few minutes to figure out "what I was supposed to be lifting to
where".  You might want to put some notation on the actual tab.

#2 - I clicked on the "Why CD" and thought something was wrong....didn't
realize that was the page I was on, or the "home" page.  Maybe have it be a
different color.

Just stupid user tricks to point out.  Other than that, I love it!

Sandy