[thelist] multiple CSS definitions

Cayley Vos cvos at netpaths.net
Fri May 4 06:35:44 CDT 2001

I know CSS has been beaten to death on this list, and some of us probably want to beat the CSS
implementers with that same object.  My question is this, and it will look familiar to some of you.
I am trying to use multiple anchor styles in a single page.  I have a list of links on the left that
are nice and defined in a box that I do not want to have underlined.  no problem.
However, I also wish to have the links in the regular body of the page underlined since most web
users are familiar with that form of navigation.  How can I accomplish this?

http://www.netlivemusic.com/

thanks to all,

--

Cayley Vos, Principal