[thelist] Error Starting CF RC5 services

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Fri May 4 08:53:26 CDT 2001

You should post this on the beta boards. Technically your under NDA and
should not be discussing the product in public, and to be honest, the guys
who actually _wrote_ the server read the beta boards so you will get the
best help there.

p.s. Sorry if the NDA things sounds anal, but the beta board really _is_ the
best place for a question like this!

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482