[thelist] IIS5 and adding script mapping problem

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Fri May 4 10:04:31 CDT 2001

> > Parse your html thru the ASP dll. Fergit the ssinc.dll
>
> That's exactly what I ended up doing. I feel so unclean for it, too.

> All joking aside, is there a downside to this? IIS5

In use, probably not. But I want to set it up properly (cause I'm weird like
that), so I feel dirty; setting an SSI file to be parsed by the ASP engine
that does some rudimentary SSI is a hack. I'd prefer not being a hack (well,
I'd prefer not being a hack *everywhere* --this whole biz is about hacking
in one sense or another)....

sgd