[thelist] Perfectionist...

Tobyn Baugher trb at cartoonviolence.net
Sun May 6 23:57:36 CDT 2001

Okay, I'm not BAD at webdesign. In fact, I think I'm actually really
good at it considering I can't draw a straight line.

My problem is, I've been through 8 revisions of my site (literally. I
have all 8 layouts) in the past two months, and I keep scrapping them
after about a week even though I get nothing but good comments about
them. I just keep thinking I can do better...

Am I missing something? Is this a sign that I'm just not good enough to
make myself happy or do I need to tell myself to shut up and accept what
I crank out? Has anyone else suffered from similar symptoms and beaten
them?

I'd really like to get to coding my site (since coding's what I do
best), but I can't until I get a layout I'm happy with. It's starting to
get on my nerves as well as everyone else in my family who're sick of
listening to me whine and sick of watching me get a monitor tan trying
to make everything perfect :(.

Help!
Toby

--