[thelist] Microsoft .NET for a production team

Navin Dhanuka navindhanuka at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 14:41:32 CDT 2001

--- Andre Gaulin <gaulin at mac.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone..
>
> i am in need of some resources and information in
> regards to the new
> Microsoft .NET paradigm and how it is going to
> influence my team of
> production people (HTML guys, not developers).
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Hi,

When you are saying that you are HTML guys and not developers, I assume that
your work is related with web-desiging only.

Well!! static pages will soon be a pasee.
It is important what you say, but the thing more important is how you
present yourself.
In short the new hot things for web are FLASH, XML & DOTNET.

/*
DOTNET is not for plain vanilla web-page developers.
# For making dynamic web-pages ASP, PHP, JSP are mostly used. Today PHP is
the most favoured.
# For embedding XML in HTML try the best tool FRONTPAGE2002.
# For what flash can do to enhance the impact of your message, check
Neostream.com or download, my one of my old flash work at
http://www.netinfotech.net/flash.exe
*/

For Information on DOTNET you may try these links:
1. http://msdn.microsoft.com/theshow
The DOT SHOW with 12 videos, where the developers from MS themselves explain
you about dotnet & the impact it can have on the humankind.

2. WROX.com provides lots of books for tools on DOTNET platform.

3. IbuySpy.com is good for ASP-DOTNET

Wish you all the best.!!
Navin Dhanuka, (C.T.O.)
NetInfoTech.net