[thelist] flash detection

Mike Hardaker mike at angloinfo.com
Mon May 7 18:49:53 CDT 2001

> my configeration (Win98, 13MB Hard Drive 1/2 empty...

That must be one *helluva* minimalist instalation of Windows 98, Sandy - I'd
say you should spring for... ooh, maybe a secondhand 200 MB drive if you
want to get *all* of QuickTime on there. :-)

<tip>
When building forms with a "helpful" WYSIWYG editor such as FrontPage 2000,
remove the "Reset" button. before uploading yer HTML. Most users don't know
what it's for and - let's face it - neither do you, at least in a Web
environment. Just 'cause Microsoft thinks it ought to be there isn't an
excuse.
</tip>

Mike Hardaker
Founder & Publisher