[thelist] School

Josh Spiegel joshsquared at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 02:04:40 CDT 2001

Does anybody know what the best all around 4 year school for making web
pages is?  I mean the whole deal; front end and back end.

I am currently going to a very academically challenging liberal arts
college.  Most of what I am learning right now is good but useless (if that
makes any sense).  I am starting to wonder if my hours and hours of studying
would be put to better use at a more practical school.  Computer Science is
great but I think the program here is a little stale.

-josh