Reset button (was: RE: [thelist] flash detection)

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue May 8 09:25:57 CDT 2001

One thing to keep in mind about Reset buttons.  I believe, if I remember
correctly, the Reset button was designed for very old systems that you
couldn't backtrack if you mistyped a form field value.  This is very rarely
the case any longer.  I've found that Reset buttons tend to get in the way
(I can't tell you how many times I meant to click "Submit".) unless there
is prior information, such as an editing information form.

--Ben

Ben Dyer
Senior Internet Developer
Imaginuity Interactive