[thelist] Detecting HTML tags with Regular Expressions.

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Tue May 8 10:37:37 CDT 2001

> The cgi is hosted on my site - feel free to use it.. however if you want
> that source too I can send it/post it.
> (and if you have suggestions on how to improve it.. let me know

For those running CF and Spectra, check out cfa_dump. It will display _any_
variable, no matter how complex. So, you could do things like:

<CFA_DUMP VAR="#Form#">

to show what data was sent to the form. Best of all, CFA_DUMP has been added
to CF5 as CFDUMP. This is, without a doubt, the tag I use most often during
my development.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482