[thelist] Jack*ss!!!!

FayeC fayec at canada.com
Tue May 8 11:57:23 CDT 2001

Hi Sandy,

As Ron said, you are probably better off not working for someone who has no
sense of what a good design is...
I wonder if the problem was "money". He went with the cheapest??
Some people just are too cheap to see the work behind a page...for them the
best "design" (if you can call that horrid thing a design) is the one that
hurts their pockets the less....

Take care :)

FayeC