[thelist] "New Window" size?

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Tue May 8 13:38:34 CDT 2001

filename is a variable that contains the url... or could be replaced by a
string containing the url.

for you, the call may look something like this

<script language="javascript">
window.open('http://mydomain.com/pagewithflash/index.html', 'windowname',
'height=400,width=400,scrollbars=yes,resizable=no');
</script>

You then need to make sure that the url listed in the call is a page that
includes the html, object tag, and reference to the flash object.  The flash
object is *not* included in the page that opens the new window.  The new
window is a stand-alone page.

HTH,

-joshua