[thelist] .htaccess files on evolt member areas (fwd)

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue May 8 15:03:45 CDT 2001

Actually, bob was right on in his analysis of the prob.. A couple other
people that have m.e.o acconts have contact me asking the same thing,
and every time its been cus their FTP client wasn't configured to handle
'hidden' files..

if you can pass manual commands into your FTP client, you could just do
a rm .htaccess yourself and save tech supports time :)

.djc.