[thelist] FLash+PHP

Eric Cestari eric at ohmforce.com
Wed May 9 14:33:33 CDT 2001

Yes, you actually have to compile PHP with --with-swf , provided you get the
libswf from the link given in the php manual.
Alas, compiling PHP is not a trivial thing to do on Win32 (you need Visual
Studio, I guess).

And I am not sure the closed source libswf.so is available in Win32.
Sorry.

But ! with php 4.0.5 recently released, you have a new binding with an LGPL
library called Ming.
I haven't tried it yet, but it seems very promising, and you might it
working on Win32 (but I don't know if it's possible)
http://fr.php.net/manual/en/ref.ming.php

cheers,
    cstar