[thelist] Easily Webhosting

Tarrant Costelloe tcostelloe at insur-e.net
Thu May 10 03:16:53 CDT 2001

Just a word of warning to those maybe thinking of using Easily.co.uk as a
webhost.
At first I believed their services to be exceptional, this was following the
quick domain registration of "JRRTolkien.TV" and good customer support.
But it has now been two weeks and they still have not yet updated the DNS,
and my virtual hosting account is no where to be seen. Not only this but
their telephone service has been down for the past week and they have given
me no real valid reply's to my e-mails.
Can anyone recommend a good UK host which offers the majority of extensions?

Taz