[thelist] Easily Webhosting

Adrian Simmons adrian at cubitum.co.uk
Thu May 10 09:29:46 CDT 2001

>  using Easily.co.uk as a webhost.
><snip>
I just registered a domain a couple of weeks ago and everything seems
fine. They had messages on their site saying that the new web hosting
service was going to be delayed though - are you sure it is up and
running? Still if you need space ASAP then better find someone else.

>Can anyone recommend a good UK host which offers the majority of extensions?
I have no experience of these but they were all posted in a reply to
similar question a few weeks ago - tip - search the archives before
posting!

http://www.php4hosting.co.uk/
http://www.strictlyhosting.co.uk
http://www.webhoster.co.uk