[thelist] CSS - Background Image Top Left Corner

Chris Johnston chris at completeimaging.com
Thu May 10 15:26:09 CDT 2001

I figured it out. If you leave the position attribute off i.e. Top, left,
Right etc. it defaults to the top left hand corner. However, my question
still stands but in relation to the other three corners on a web browser, is
there anyway of to specify the bottom right corner or the top right corner?

Anyone got any idea on this?