[thelist] width, height, innerWidth,innerHeight

Jacob Stetser lists at icongarden.com
Thu May 10 18:28:00 CDT 2001

<tip type="Eat Right 4 Your Brain">
Flaxseed oil is wonderful stuff - contains essential fatty acids,
some of which are essential for ... proper brain functioning!
Especially if you're on a low-fat diet, you need to make sure you're
getting adequate EFAs. A better blend if you're targetting brain
function is Udo's Choice by Flora.

Want to know how to avoid the crash? Eat proteins AND carbs with
every meal, and eat 6 smaller meals a day. Get your good fats. And
put down those Mountain Dews, stop drinking straight out of the
coffee carafe and nix the Snickers... they'll all keep you going for
a little while longer, but you'll crash, and hard.

Oh, and get enough sleep :)
</tip>

\