[thelist] DW4 - CSS editing in Codeview?

Mark Cheng mark.cheng at ranger.com.au
Thu May 10 23:26:21 CDT 2001

fellow evolters,

the company I work for uses dw4 for development of web pages.  whilst i used
to let dw code the page I am now largely handcoding.

Q : how do I open a .css file in the code view?  I have already added .css
to the "open in code view preferences", but when I try and open the file it
brings up the CSS Styles box instead.

also, if I'm handcoding the CSS, does the CSS Styles get updated?

tia

MarkC

Mark Cheng
Financial Controller
Ranger Minerals Ltd
Phone 08 9364 8355

This email may be confidential and contain commercially sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient may access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email and notify us promptly.
We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.