[thelist] deleted file after redesign

Jeana Clark jmclark at multiservice.com
Fri May 11 08:58:28 CDT 2001

Why not just create a new html file that refreshes to a new page using
metatags?  (A new page being, sorry file no longer exists, but you can find
other stuff here... or just send them to the front of your site.. *shrug*)
If the pages got indexed on search engines, you'll still have hits from
there as well.

-Jeana