[thelist] deleted file after redesign

Joxn joxn at vernum.com
Fri May 11 10:48:58 CDT 2001

Jeana Clark wrote:
> Why not just create a new html file that refreshes to a new page using
> metatags?  (A new page being, sorry file no longer exists, but you can find
> other stuff here... or just send them to the front of your site.. *shrug*)

The file was just an shtml file that was displayed in a frameset to load
some ads.

The frameset is still the same (the names changed, of course), but the
ads are now displayed by a PHP file with a different name and in a
different directory.

For some reasons the browsers keep requesting the old file.

But I'll take a look and see if I could add some meta tags to the
frameset. But from my understanding this is all too late as the file is
already cached without the meta tags, or am I on the wrong track?

Thanks for your suggestions though.

bye Joxn
--
   || //\\ \\// |\\||  ::  joxn at vernum.com  ::