[thelist] deleted file after redesign

Jeana Clark jmclark at multiservice.com
Fri May 11 11:01:59 CDT 2001

So, to be clear, People are loading up the correct frameset, and its the
old-shtml file w/in that frameset that keeps loading...?  You wouldn't
happen to have a URL to share would you?  (of the current frameset and the
file they keep requesting?)

I still think what would work best would be to re-create the .shtml file
that they are requesting.  And use that file to either:
	1.  Redirect to their intended target (if it still exists in another file
or whatever) -or-
	2.  Give the user options of where to go next (this way they'll stay on
your site and not go elsewhere)

*shrug*  I'm not sure on this either...
Jeana